The new tides of warfare have invaded the Gemini system. They have arrived. No one is safe anymore.
Meet the fearless and brutal A’shriari.
The A’shriari are convinced that the only way to complete victory is a brutal “scorched earth” military strategy. Their massive mothership is capable of burning entire planets, vaporizing all means of sustaining life.
Cycle of Warfare brings five new playable factions, new ways to play the game and exponentially increased replayability which combined offers more than 100 hours of new Conquest and Scenario gameplay.
In the Cycle of Warfare DLC you are able to start the conquest over the Gemini system as one of three other established factions, each contending with their own rivals and advantages; Iolian Pact, Korkyra and Outerlands.
These conquest scenarios can be easily modified in-game to allow the players to customize their own starting advantage as they see fit.
Aside from regular conquest, Cycle of Warfare brings two amazing “challenge scenarios” for more experienced players:
- Play as the A’shriari. The unforgiving alien race bent on humanity’s extinction.
- … or choose the life of an ambitious privateer and lead your clan to wealth and glory.
Both challenges modify the game’s rules in different ways, moving away from empire management towards riskier gameplay.
- Five new playable factions: Iolian Pact, Korkyra, Outerlands, A’shriari, and privateers
- The game can be played from a lot of new perspectives
- The replayability is increased exponentially
- Over 100 hours of new Conquest and Scenario gameplay
- Fly and command capital ships of an exclusive new alien shipline, from gunships to carriers
- Vanquish all human life from the Gemini system by shutting down all of the infrastructure
- Fire a massive weapon directly from their mothership, burning planets and vaporizing all means of sustaining life